The exterior of your home makes an important first impression on your guests and creates a comfortable environment for you and your family to live. Whether you’re looking for a cosmetic upgrade or your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan, We can get your roofing and siding replaced quickly and efficiently.
Does my roof need to be replaced?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions your roof may need to be replaced. Take out the guesswork and have an Upside roofing specialist come inspect your roof for FREE.
- If your roof over 20 years old?
The typical shingle roof can last for up to 20 years. Some roof types, such as slate, clay tile and certain metal (e.g., copper) systems, can last longer.
- Is there any visible damage on your roof?
If you can see your shingles curling and buckling or if they’re completely missing odds are you need a new roof, or at least significant roof repairs
- Do you see shingle granules at the base of your downspout of in the gutters?
Roofs towards the end of their life-cycle tend to lose more granules. Inconsistent or darker color on some parts of the roof is another sign your roof has suffered significant granule erosion.
- Do you have any indoor leaks?
Water spots, mold growth and peeling wallpaper can all be signs of a significant leak
- Do you want you home to have better curb appeal?
A fresh new roof goes a long way in improving the appearance of your home. Plus, it can significantly increase your homes value!
Types of roofs
So, you need a new roof. Our roofing & siding experts are here to help guide you through the process of figuring our what is best for your home and budget.
Below is a list of the most common roofing systems.
- Asphalt Composition Shingles: Cheap and easily obtainable, but less attractive than other options due to “flat” appearance.
- Wood Shake: Pricey but attractive shingle.
- Slate Roofing: Highly attractive, and a high-end roofing option; extremely slippery to walk on.
- Clay or Concrete Tile Roofing: Extremely decorative, durable, and long lasting, but high cost.
- Metal Roofing: Extreme durability and a modern look. Can withstand most weather conditions.